Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer = Celebrations!

Greetings all:

Happy Canada Day to all of my Canadian friends in the Kiwanis family and I hope that everyone in the States has a very safe and healthy 4th of July Celebration this upcoming weekend!

I've been super busy lately traveling during this summer service season. I was fortunate enough to spend a great weekend in Pittsburgh for the Pennsylvania District Summer Board Meeting, travel down to the sweet south to Nashville for the Kiwanis International Convention, and now I find myself packing my bags to Dallas, Texas for the Key Club International Convention. Yeehaaaw!

When I return I'll have full write-ups for everyone on Pittsburgh, Nashville, and Dallas to share as well as a few fun photos to attach along.

Thank you to the hundreds of people who read this blog every month and to all the Kiwanis family members making the commitment to serve this summer :)

Live to Serve -- Love to Serve,
--Kristen

"Dude, life isn't as hard as people think. All you have to do is keep livin' , laughin', and lovin' " ~Kia Albertson-Rogers, 2008-2009 Key Club International President

No comments: