Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm planning a Better World Books Book Drive!

Hey CKI!

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I was today when I got my shipment of Better World Books Book Drive boxes!

I've been organizing a Book Drive with BWB for April 22nd's Earth Day because by collecting books we are saving so much paper from landfills. Feel free to check out http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=81422457550 for the cool posters and information of how we are promoting our Book Drive. I'll keep all of you posted on how things go.

I love Better World Books so much and my Account Representative Ed has been the bomb with hooking me up with all the materials I need. I highly encourage your club starts organizing a book drive for the end of the semester. For more information check out www.circlek.org.

Off to Indianapolis in the Morning for the CKI April Board Meeting! I'll be checking in with you guys soon!

Yours in love for Better World Books & Books for Africa,
--Kristen



No comments: