Sunday, April 12, 2009

In need of a new cell phone :)

Hey there CKI!

Whenever I am stuck with a big decision in life I usually turn to Circle K'ers to give me advice and help me through it. So, I figured I'd let all of you know that I am in the market for a new cellphone after mine has been through war and back (dog trying to bury it in the backyard and a fall into a toilet.) haha! Any suggestions for good phones I should look at on the Verizon network?

Thanks a ton and have an amazing week!

Yours in the spirit of communication,
--Kristen

3 comments:

Tanya S. said...

Blackberry Storm! I <3 Blackberry and the Storm is a pretty awesome phone from what I have seen!

Blake Williams said...

LG Lotus after you switch to Sprint and say I referred you...big bucks comes with referrals :)

kinda like blackberry, but it flips ;) [Internet and Texting Friendly]

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.