Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Summer 2009 Playlist

Hey there CKI!

Looking for any cool tunes to jam out to on your summer road trips? or maybe you need some good ear candy for the long 6 hour road trip to your District's summer social? Check out below for my fun Summer 2009 playlist that I've got playing right now! Feel free to comment and leave your favorite Summer 2009 songs, I'm always looking to expand my music collection!

Kristen's Summer 2009 Playlist
  1. Walking on the Moon by The-Dream
  2. American Cowboy by Jada
  3. Something Pretty by Seth Horan
  4. Fire Burning by Sean Kingston
  5. That's not my name by the Ting Tings
  6. Forgive me by Leona Lewis
  7. Road to Paradise by TAT
  8. C'mon get Higher by Matt Nathanson
  9. Sugar by Flo Rida
  10. Cold Shoulder by Adele
  11. My Life would Suck without You by Kelly Clarkson
  12. I know you want me by Pitbull
  13. I don't need it by Jamie Foxx
  14. Empty House by Paper Route
  15. Breaking Dishes by Rihanna
  16. Farewell to the Fairground by White Lies
  17. My Delirium by Ladyhawke
  18. Day 'N' Nite by Kid Cudi
  19. Goodbye by Kristina DeBarge
  20. Jai Ho! (You are my Destiny) by The Pussycat Dolls/A.R. Rahman
  21. Half Mast by Empire of the Sun
  22. Take me on the Floor by the Veronicas
  23. Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas
  24. Heads Will Roll by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  25. Trouble by Nevershoutnever!
  26. Welcome to the World by Kevin Rudolf
  27. Give it to me Right by Melanie Fiona
  28. T.O.N.Y. by Solange
  29. Funny the Way it is by Dave Matthews Band
  30. Poker Face by Lady GaGa
  31. Who's Got Your Money? by Tina Parol
  32. Love etc by the Pet Shop Boys
  33. I do not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson
  34. Happy House by The Juan Maclean
  35. She loves Everybody by Chester French

Yours in a Fellowship and Fun Summer,
--Kristen

No comments: