Friday, September 12, 2008

Back from Indy!

Hey there CKI, long time no see!

Well I am very excited to report to everyone that the Circle K International Board Trainer weekend was phenomenal! From September 5th-9th myself, VP Ricardo, and all of the Representatives arrived in Indianapolis for a weekend of a life time. We set the 2008-2009 CKI Organizational Goals (see your International Representative's newsletters for more details), the CKI Board Code of Ethics, and much more. The long we
ekend continued with meeting with Kiwanis International staff members on how they can best assist our organization, assigning committee chairs, secretaries, and liaisons, approving Ad-Hoc Committees, creating directives, and filming videos for CKI members to check out on CKITV (in english AND spanish!)

My next post I will upload a day by day "diary" and recap of everything we accomplished! However, I just had a wisdom tooth out yesterday so I'm going to rest up for tonight and wake up bright and early to work with my CKI club at our St. Lawrence County Pet Fair! woohoo! Check below for a few pictures from the International Board Trainer and stay tuned for more information!

Live to Serve -- Love to Serve,
--Kristen

Pictures from the CKI Board Trainer (click to enlarge)

No comments: