Thursday, September 4, 2008

My first home club meeting of the semester!

Greetings Everyone!

I hope the beginning of your Fall 2008 semester is rockin'! I know many of us have been very busy working club activity fairs and recruitment tables these first few weeks of school. I've uploaded a video below to take all of you along with me to my first club meeting of the semester. We had a phenomenal turnout! 70 new members came out to check out CKI! The best part about the first club meeting is that all of them signed up for service projects!

Tomorrow at 2am EST Representative Eric & I will be leaving Potsdam to travel to the airport to make our flight for the CKI International Board Trainer from September 5th-9th! I am so excited to see our awesome Board of Representatives and create our blueprint of success for this 2008-2009 year.

Thank you to everyone who sent us feedback on the September Board Book and general ideas/comments on what direction the board should take CKI this year. I can't wait to write all of you again after trainer - there will be some exciting updates for sure!








Keeping you posted,

--Kristen


1 comment:

Cheriz Cajita said...

just got ur comment! :P I hope Golden Gate was the best freaking wrap you've ever had in your life! That's how we do it in the Golden Gate Division! Hope to meet you at Cal-Nev-Ha's Fall Training Conference! It's not one to miss!