Friday, March 27, 2009

There's no place like HOME!

Hey there CKI!

I arrived this morning with my District Treasurer Gabby to the New York District's District Convention. It was really great to be welcomed by my fantastic Assistant Administrators as well as the rockin' SUNY New Paltz CKI club and their great decorations. This
year's convention is themed "Service: Gettin' jiggy with it!" It's pretty rockin because everywhere you are you can find pixie sticks, pokemon cards, Power Ranger action figures and much more. When I get home I will upload pictures of the cute table decorations varying from Salut your Shorts to Rugrats.

The clubs were the most enthusiastic I have ever seen them before and the dance was awesome with things like the alligator dance, cotton-eye joe, and karaoke.

Congrats to NY for having 21 clubs in attendance this year - that is quite the milestone!

Cal-Nev-Ha, Capital, and Pennsylvania: I hope you guys are having a blast at your DCON too! :)

Yours in the love of NYCKI,
--Kristen

No comments: