Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thank you 2008-2009!

Hey there CKI-

Whether you know this or not there are probably over a hundred Circle K'ers around the world right now waiting and counting down til their clocks hit 12:00am EST. Well, with that being said I know I will be one of those people and I am just as sad as I am excited.


April 1st, 2009 at 12:00am EST marks the brand new 2009-2010 service year and while I am absolutely ecstatic about the opportunity to meet with new bright and brilliant leaders this yea
r I can't help but also be sad and say goodbye to the leadership team family I have known to grow and love this year as well. Thank you so much to every officer and member who helped your districts succeed. The year that we had would not have been as great without any single person missing from the equation and I am very proud to have been along for the ride as International Representative and to finish it off as President. I hope that every single person knows how thankful I am for the great things that they have done and I know will continue to do inside and outside CKI.

May your hearts always be warm 08-09 & gear up 09-10!

--Kristen







1 comment:

JimmyP said...

It was nice knowing you Reed. Peace be with you.