Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

Greetings!

I have been resting all day catching up on some sleep and enjoying my day off of classes for the American holiday of Columbus Day. This weekend I ventured to beautiful Wisconsin for the Wisconsin-Upper Michigan District's Membership Awareness Conference and I'm happy to say I had a phenomenal time. I will be giving a full blog later in the week about that great CKI experience.

If you get the chance today to speak to any of our friends from the Western Canada District or the Eastern Canada District-in-formation please be sure to wish them a VERY Happy Thanksgiving! Also, I'll be awake for the next few hours catching up on CKI emails and such from when I was gone. Feel free to e-mail me or IM me on AOL Instant Messenger should you need anything!

Keep up the excellent service all!

Live to Serve -- Love to Serve,


--Kristen

No comments: